Our stock database is linked to a secure ordering system, via Books and Collectibles (www.booksandcollectibles.com.au) which also hosts our search engine.
Please note: our search engine requires cookies so please ensure that your browser settings allow for this. (IPads and IPhones must be set to 'Allow Cookies' in Safari settings.)
We request payment and accept mastercard, visa or amex.
Ordering with confidence
- Search 'Our Stock' (Search our inventory) from menu bar (using title, author or subject/keyword fields).
- If the contents description is too long, it will be truncated. If you wish to see all of the description, click on ‘More Details’.
- Select the book you wish to order by clicking on ‘ORDER’ below the book description. The book is now in your shopping trolley.
- Then follow the prompts to complete the order, providing your address and credit card details where requested. Please note: our inventory is linked to a Secure Socket Layer server. This means that any information entered during the ordering process will be encrypted. Security seals are displayed on the Secure Details Page.
- You will receive an automatic system confirmation.
- We will also send you a confirming email and advise postage/packaging costs as well. (We use high quality packaging material to best ensure your book is not damaged in transit.)
- We will post out your book/s as soon as possible. Please note: the shop is closed Sunday–Tuesday. Orders during this period are usually posted on Wednesday when David is back in the shop. Please let us know if you require your order urgently.
If you wish to update details of your postal address, email, phone or credit card number/expiry date click here to go to the secure server.
If you require additional information about a book or the order process, or if you have any special requirements, please email us or fill in the contact form, send us an email email@example.com or phone us on 02 6290 0140 (+61 2 6290 0140) during our business hours.